A request from the foreign production company should be sent to the services center for Intl. Productions including all shooting information such as (Final script version in English, lists of crews, shooting schedule).
Accordingly, the center provides the following services:
- Presenting all information concerning foreign shooting procedures inside Egypt.
- Script approval within 14 days from the date of sending the shooting request.
- The center prepares a preliminary budget including production and permits cost within 30 days from script approval date to be sent to the foreign production company for approval confirmation.
- Obtaining all shooting permits from all concerned parties within 30 days from sending the script approval.
- Assistance in recces.
- Production teams.
- Accommodation and transportation.
- All pre- and post-production services.
- Shooting equipment according to the production company’s request.
- Assistance in customs clearance procedures.
- Handling communications with public and private parties in Egypt.
Therefore, foreign production companies should submit the following documents:
- A list including the names of the production team plus photocopies of their passports.
- A list including actors’ names plus their passports.
- Accompanying equipment list.
- Shooting schedule.
- The producing company should submit an official pledge stating that the sentence “Shot in the Arab Republic of Egypt in collaboration with EMPC” plus EMPC logo will be added to the movie end title sequence.